Certified Medicaid Contractor
Medicaid provides “home modification” benefits for members based on medical condition, and the following requirements.
Home modifications must:
- Be necessary to ensure the health, welfare and safety of the member, and
- Enable the member to function with greater independence in the home, and
- Be required due to the client’s illness, impairment or disability, as documented on the ULTC-100.2 form and the care plan; and
- Prevents institutionalization of the member.
Home Modification, adaptations, or improvements may include, but are not limited to:
- Installing or building ramps
- Modifying bathrooms
- Installing grab-bars and other durable medical equipment as part of a larger Home Modification Project
- Widening doorways
- Modifying kitchen facilities
- Installing specialized electric and plumbing systems that are necessary to accommodate medically necessary equipment and supplies.
Call us or submit for an estimate online today.
Custom Shower Base with Ramped Curb
Helping those in need for over a decade
"Many thanks for transforming my tired tub/shower unit into a luxury spa like shower! Stepping into my giant tub to shower was an effort. Scott and his team removed the tub and custom built a large, beautiful shower with bench, grab bars, caddies and easy access. This is a friendly, trustworthy business providing quality materials and craftsmanship."